What Are The Uses Of Omega-6 fatty acids?
Omega-6 fatty acids are essential fatty acids that are not produced in the body at all. They can only be obtained from supplements or foods. Omega-6 fatty acids are essential for the growth and development of the brain. Some of the key benefits of Omega-6 fatty acids are:
- Help in reducing nerve pain
- Reduce inflammation
- Treat rheumatoid arthritis, supports bone health
- Useful in reducing symptoms of ADHD
- Reduces high blood pressure, the risk of heart disease
What Are The Side Effects Of Omega-6 fatty acids?
Omega-6 fatty acids are usually safe if taken in prescribed quantity.
What Are The Contraindications Of Omega-6 fatty acids?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Psoriasis, eczema
- Diabetes, arthritis, or breast tenderness