What Are The Uses Of Ormeloxifene?
Ormeloxifene is a non–hormonal, nonsteroidal oral contraceptive. It is also used to treat following conditions:
- Advanced breast cancer and dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
- Menorrhagia (Heavy bleeding during mensuration)
- Mastalgia (Causing breast pain)
- Fibroadenoma (benign breast tumors)
What Are The Side Effects Of Ormeloxifene?
Some side effects that may occur with the administration of ormeloxifene are:
- Delayed menstruation, nausea, vomiting, weight gain
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Ormeloxifene?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug ormeloxifene or any other allergies.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding