What Are The Uses Of Otilonium Bromide?
Otilonium Bromide is prescribed in spastic conditions and is used for the treatment of:
- Pain due to smooth muscle spasm, e.g., passing of kidney stone, diarrhoea, gallbladder pain, mensural cramps
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- As a premedication for gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures
What Are The Side Effects Of Otilonium Bromide?
Please consult your doctor if any of the below side-effects are visible:
- Dizziness or Nausea
- Stomach pain or abdominal discomfort
What Are The Contraindications Of Otilonium Bromide?
Must be avoided if:
- Suffering from hypersensitivity
- Pregnant or Breast-feeding