What Are The Uses Of Oxaceprol?
Oxaceprol, an anti-inflammatory (non-steroidal) drug, is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Inhibition of adhesion and migration of white blood cells (leukocyte adherence)
- Severe inflammatory conditions
- Antigen-induced arthritis
What Are The Side Effects Of Oxaceprol?
The common side effects of Oxaceprol are:
- Nausea / vomiting / dizziness
- Epigastric pain
- Abdominal pain
Some severe ( but rare) side effects are:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Oxaceprol?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Oxaceprol or any other allergies.