What Are The Uses Of Oxetacaine?
Oxetacaine, an anaesthetic is used to treat the following conditions:
- Pain associated with peptic ulcers, oesophagitis
- Haemorrhoid pain
- Pain associated with swollen vein of anus
- Chronic digestive diseases
- Heat burn in late pregnancy
- Local anaesthetic
What Are The Side Effects Of Oxetacaine?
The most common side effects of oxetacaine are:
- Head ache
- Loss of appetite
- Dryness of mouth
Sometimes rare, but severe side effects such as the following may also be observed:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Oxetacaine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug oxetacaine or any other allergies.
- Pregnancy/breast feeding