What Are The Uses Of Oxybutynin?
Oxybutynin is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Urinary and bladder problems like urine leakage, inability to hold urine, night time urination etc.
What Are The Side Effects Of Oxybutynin?
Some common side effects of oxybutynin may be:
- Drowsiness, nausea, vomiting
- Unusual taste in mouth, weakness
- Dizziness, blurred vision
- Dry skin
- Constipation, stomach upset
- A headache, stomach pain
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Oxybutynin?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug oxybutynin or any other allergies.
- Untreated glaucoma
- Heart disease
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Kidney disease
- Nervous system disorders
- Active internal bleeding
- Stomach / intestinal disease