What Are The Uses Of Oxymetazoline?
Oxymetazoline is used in the treatment of following conditions :
Temporary relief of congestion in the nose caused due to a common cold, hay fever, sinusitis, and allergies.
What Are The Side Effects Of Oxymetazoline?
The common side effects of oxymetazoline are:
- Dryness in nose
- Temporary burning sensation
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Oxymetazoline?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug oxymetazoline or any other allergies.
- Heart/blood vessel disease
- High blood pressure
- Overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism)
- Diabetes, difficulty in urination