What Are The Uses Of Paliperidone?
Paliperidone is used in the treatment of following conditions:
What Are The Side Effects Of Paliperidone?
Some common side effects of paliperidone are:
- Lightheadedness, drooling, drowsiness
- Weight gain, stomach / abdominal pain
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Paliperidone?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards paliperidone or any other allergies.
- Liver disease, kidney disease
- Dementia, seizures
- Low white blood cell count
- Eye problems like cataract and glaucoma
- Diabetic family history
- High cholesterol
- Parkinson’s disease