What Are The Uses Of Pamabrom?
Pamabrom is a diuretic pill and an over-the-counter medication. It is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Bloating, feeling of fullness
- Swelling, signs of water weight gain related to menstrual symptoms.
It works by increasing the urination.
What Are The Side Effects Of Pamabrom?
Some common side effects that may be caused due to the administration of pamabrom are:
- Gold color urine
- Allergic reactions like hives, breathing difficulty, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Pamabrom?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug pamabrom or any other allergies.
- Any kidney/ heart disease
- High blood pressure