What Are The Uses Of Panax ginseng extract?
Panax ginseng extract is believed to have cooling properties. People use it for:
- Treating Alzheimer’s disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), erectile dysfunction, and bronchitis, anaemia, digestive problems, stomach inflammation, fever, swine flu, chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Improving post-meal insulin levels in the blood, male fertility, memory, sexual arousal in post-menopausal women, the lifespan of cancer patients, heart function.
- Reducing risk of flu, symptoms of multiple sclerosis in females, bad breath, hangover symptoms, depression, anxiety, insomnia, nerve pain, dizziness, and ageing.
- Preventing premature ejaculation, breast cancer.
What Are The Side Effects Of Panax ginseng extract?
Panax ginseng extract is usually safe, if taken in overdoses may cause insomnia and lower blood sugar levels.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Panax ginseng extract?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards Panax ginseng extract or any other allergies.
- Infants / children
- Bleeding conditions
- Autoimmune diseases
- Hormone-sensitive conditions
- Heart conditions
- Organ transplant