What Are The Uses Of Pancreatin?
Pancreatin is used for treating:
- Digestion problems occurring after removal of the pancreas or poor functioning of the same.
- Ongoing swelling in the pancreas or cystic fibrosis are the two main conditions behind the poor functioning of the pancreas.
- Flatulence (Intestinal gas)
What Are The Side Effects Of Pancreatin?
Pancreatin is usually safe when taken in appropriate quantity. However, high doses can cause:
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhoea
- Increased uric acid levels in body
What Are The Contraindications Of Pancreatin?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Any allergies