What Are The Uses Of Paroxetine?
Paroxetine is used for treating:
What Are The Side Effects Of Paroxetine?
The common side effects of paroxetine can be:
- Nausea, weakness
- Sleepiness, dizziness, Yawning
- Decreased sexual desire, delayed ejaculation, impotence
- Sweating, shaking
- Decreased appetite
What Are The Contraindications Of Paroxetine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Low sodium level in the blood
- Excessive cheerfulness & activity
- Having suicide thoughts
- Closed angle glaucoma
- Severe Renal Impairment
- Liver Problems
- Bleeding from Stomach
- Inability to Sit Still
- Feeling of Restlessness Pregnancy