What Are The Uses Of Pashanbhed?
Pashanbhed is an Ayurvedic herb having many properties like:
- Diuretic (to increase urine production)
- Antipyretic (fever reducing)
- Hepatoprotective (preventing damage to the liver)
- Blood pressure lowering activity properties.
In medicine form, pashanbhed is used for treating:
- Urinary stones, urinary discharges, piles, diarrhoea
- Excessive uterine haemorrhage, bladder diseases, vesicular calculi (bladder stones)
- Roundworms, intestinal parasites
- Earache, fever, constipation, localized swelling, wounds, conjunctivitis
- Urogenital disorders, urinary disorders, and stomach disorders.
What Are The Side Effects Of Pashanbhed?
What Are The Contraindications Of Pashanbhed?