What Are The Uses Of Perindopril?
Perindopril, an ACE inhibitor is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Heart failure
- High blood pressure
- Stable coronary artery disease
- Relaxing blood vessels
What Are The Side Effects Of Perindopril?
The most common side effects of Perindopril are:
- Stomach upset/diarrhoea
- Low blood pressure
- back pain
Sometimes severe side effects such as
- Breathing problems
- Low white blood cell count
- High potassium levels may also be observed.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Perindopril?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Perindopril or any other allergies.
- History of Angio-oedema (swelling of hands, face, lips, eyes, throat, tongue)
- Renal failure
- Any recent surgery