What Are The Uses Of Phenobarbitone?
Phenobarbitone is used for the treatment of:
- Insomnia, migraine, anxiety
- Seizures, epilepsy
What Are The Side Effects Of Phenobarbitone?
Some of the common side-effects of Phenobarbitone are:
- Dependency on the drug (addiction)
What Are The Contraindications Of Phenobarbitone?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Porphyria (Disorders resulting from the build-up of certain chemicals related to red blood cell proteins)
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Any kidney or liver disease
- Diabetes, any thyroid disorder
- A history of substance or alcohol abuse