What Are The Uses Of Phenoxybenzamine?
Phenoxybenzamine is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Heavy sweating due to certain adrenal gland tumours (pheochromocytoma)
What Are The Side Effects Of Phenoxybenzamine?
The most common side effects of Phenoxybenzamine are:
- Nausea, dizziness, drowsiness
- Stomach upset
- Stuffy nose, decreased pupil size
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Phenoxybenzamine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug phenoxybenzamine or any other allergies.
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Kidney disease, heart disease
- Cataract, glaucoma
- Lung infections
- Cerebral arterio sclerosis