What Are The Uses Of Phospholipids?
Phospholipids are lipids containing the phosphate group. They are also called as second skin because of their structure. They are widely used as supplements as they:
- Reduce aging, hydrate skin, prevent loss of water from skin
- Protect skin from wind, sun, and chemicals
- Help in the synthesis or ceramide 1 which is helpful for the repair of skin damage.
- Protect liver from alcohol damage
- Strengthen cell structure and stiffness
- Boost liver health, reduce toxicity
What Are The Side Effects Of Phospholipids?
Phospholipids are usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Phospholipids?