What Are The Uses Of Piperine?
Piperine or black pepper is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Digestive problems
- Weight management
- Breathing problems (a cough, cold)
- Management of stomach ulcers
- Increase the absorption of key nutrients in the body.
- Stress management
It is also helpful in preventing cancer. There are many more benefits of black pepper, which are not listed above.
What Are The Side Effects Of Piperine?
Piperine is mostly. But in some cases of overdose, it may cause some side effects such as:
- Burning sensation in the stomach.
- Stomach upset.
Please reduced the intake if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Piperine?
- Best to avoid during the summer season.
- Drink lots of water during the day when you are using pepper.