What Are The Uses Of Prenoxdiazine?
Prenoxdiazine is a cough suppressant or antitussive and is usually used for the treatment of a dry cough. By reducing the activity of the cough centre in the human brain, prenoxdiazine helps to suppress a cough.
What Are The Side Effects Of Prenoxdiazine?
Some of the side effects that could occur due to taking prenoxdiazine are:
- Dryness in mouth
- Allergic skin rash, nausea
- Allergic reaction, constipation
If these side effects persist or worsen, inform your doctor immediately.
What Are The Contraindications Of Prenoxdiazine?
You must be cautious before using prenoxdiazine or inform your doctor if you are:
- Having a wet cough or a cough is mucous-producing.
- If you are an elderly patient.
- If you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant.
- If you are breastfeeding.
- If you are allergic to prenoxdiazine or any ingredients contained in the drug.