What Are The Uses Of Proanthocyanidin?
Proanthocyanidins are a group of flavonoids found in grape seed, pine bark, bilberry, grape skin, cranberry, green tea, black currant, black tea, and other plants. They:
- Decrease risk of heart diseases, neurological disorders
- Increase longevity, blood circulation
- Detoxify body toxins
- Act as antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents.
- Reduce aging, high cholesterol levels
- Prevent intravenous blood clots (thrombosis)
What Are The Side Effects Of Proanthocyanidin?
What Are The Contraindications Of Proanthocyanidin?