What Are The Uses Of Progesterone?
- Encourage Menstrual periods
- Manage abnormal uterine bleeding
- Treat severe premenstrual syndrome
- Recurrent Miscarriage
What Are The Side Effects Of Progesterone?
Some of the common side-effects of Progesterone are:
- Raised Body Temperature
- Breast Enlargement
- Allergic Skin Rashes
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Altered menstrual cycle
- Irregular Bleeding
What Are The Contraindications Of Progesterone?
Pl. inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Diabetes If you are breast-feeding
- An arterial disease.
- Breast Cancer patients (unless Progesterone is recommended by the doctor.)
- Major Liver disease
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding.