What Are The Uses Of Promethazine theoclate?
Promethazine theoclate is an antihistamine. It is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Nausea and Vomiting (post-operative, motion sickness)
- Rash, itching, runny nose
What Are The Side Effects Of Promethazine theoclate?
Some common side effects that may occur due to the administration of promethazine theoclate are:
- Dry mouth, constipation
- Dizziness, drowsiness
- Blurred vision
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Promethazine theoclate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug promethazine theoclate or any other allergies.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma
- Immune system problems, overactive thyroid
- High blood pressure, any heart disease
- Enlarged prostate, stomach/intestinal problems