What Are The Uses Of Protein?
Protein is an essential nutrient for the body. Hair and nails are made of protein. The body needs proteins to repair damage to tissues and build them. It is important for:
- Maintaining kidney health
- Maintaining heart health
- Maintaining Skin health
- Maintaining Muscle mass, muscle health, bone health
- Obesity, losing weight
- Better brain functioning, improving sleep
- Lowering hypertension
- Fast recovery from injuries
- Greater life span
What Are The Side Effects Of Protein?
An overdose of protein can worsen the already poor functioning of kidneys. It can increase the renal damage and put further pressure on kidneys.
What Are The Contraindications Of Protein?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any kidney problem or renal impairment