What Are The Uses Of Punarnava?
Punarnava is a medicinal herb used in Ayurveda. It:
- Reduces inflammation, obesity
- Treats anemia, early stages of liver diseases, cardiac disorders, cough, cold, menorrhagia (excess bleeding during menstruation), hemorrhoids, ascites, urinary tract infections, impotence, arthritis, stomach disorders
- Acts as diuretic (induces excess water loss)
- Relieves sputum, pain, abdominal colic,
- Improves digestion, taste, wound healing, eye health
- Prevents heart failure
What Are The Side Effects Of Punarnava?
- Punarnava is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose, it may cause high blood pressure.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Punarnava?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards punarnava or any other allergies.