What Are The Uses Of Pyridostigmine?
Pyridostigmine is used to improve muscle strength in patients with muscle disease like myasthenia gravis.
What Are The Side Effects Of Pyridostigmine?
The most common side effects of pyridostigmine are:
- Diarrhoea, nausea
- Abdominal cramps, vomiting
- Decreased pupil size
- Increased saliva/sweating, increased urination
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Pyridostigmine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug pyridostigmine or any other allergies.
- Urinary blockage, asthma, stomach/intestinal blockage
- Kidney disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Slow/irregular heartbeat