What Are The Uses Of Quetiapine?
Quetiapine is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Sudden episodes of mania (or) depression associated with bipolar disorder.
What Are The Side Effects Of Quetiapine?
Some common side effects of quetiapine are:
- Blurred vision
- Stomach upset, constipation
- Drowsiness, dry mouth
- Dizziness, tiredness
- Weight gain
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Quetiapine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards quetiapine or any other allergies.
- Liver disease
- Stomach / intestinal blockage
- Thyroid problems
- Diabetes, trouble swallowing
- Eye cataract