What Are The Uses Of Rajat bhasma?
Rajat bhasma is an Ayurvedic supplement prepared from silver. It is also known as Chand bhasma or silver bhasma and is used widely to:
- Treat memory loss, diabetes, psychological anorexia (mental illness with devastating physical consequences) dizziness, excessive thirst, anemia, fever, dry cough, insomnia (sleeplessness), and hiccups.
- Improve heart health, digestion, immunity, vision, and sperm count and body strength.
- Reduce aging and improves skin complexion.
- Reduce pain, symptoms of epilepsy, urinary disorders, inflammation
What Are The Side Effects Of Rajat bhasma?
Rajat bhasma is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain
- Fever, bloody diarrhea
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Rajat bhasma?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug rajat bhasma or any other allergies.
- Liver diseases
- Biliary obstruction
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Children below 12 years