What Are The Uses Of Raloxifene?
Raloxifene is used in the following conditions:
- Post menopausal bone loss (osteoporosis)
It works by slowing the bone loss and maintaining bone strength.
What Are The Side Effects Of Raloxifene?
The common side effects of raloxifene are:
Some severe ( but rare) side effects are:
- Signs of stroke, chest pain
- Signs of blood clot
- Blurred vision
- Trouble breathing
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Raloxifene?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug raloxifene or any other allergies.
- Kidney disease, heart disease
- Blood clot disorders, cancer
- High blood pressure, atrial fibrillation
- High blood fat, heart failure, heart attack