What Are The Uses Of Ramipril?
Some of the common uses of Ramipril are:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Prevent heart attacks
- Treat heart failure
- Protect the kidneys from harm due to diabetes
What Are The Side Effects Of Ramipril?
Any of the following side-effects may occur, as your body adjusts to Ramipril:
What Are The Contraindications Of Ramipril?
Before using ramipril, tell your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- An allergic reaction which includes the swelling of lips/face/ throat/ tongue (angioedema)
- Blood filtering procedures like LDL apheresis, dialysis
- High level of potassium in blood.