What Are The Uses Of Reteplase?
Reteplase is used to dissolve blood clots and prevent congestive heart failure in heart attack patients.
What Are The Side Effects Of Reteplase?
Some common side effects that may be caused by the administration of Reteplase are:
- Lightheadedness, fainting
- Dark colored urine, nausea
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Reteplase?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug reteplase or any other allergies.
- Recent brain/spine injury
- Active bleeding
- Hypertension, brain tumor
- Blood clotting disorders, glaucoma
- Bacterial endocarditis (infection of the lining of heart)
- Kidney/liver disease