What Are The Uses Of Riboflavin?
Riboflavin is mostly used in combination of vitamin B complex and is used the treatment of following conditions:
- Neonatal jaundice
- Riboflavin deficiency
- Hyper Hyperhomocysteinemia
It has also be been useful in
- Reducing the risk of liver cancer, food pipe cancer
- Preventing precancerous spots on the cervix.
It may be useful in lactic acidosis of AIDS patients.
What Are The Side Effects Of Riboflavin?
Mostly safe. In some cases, it may cause some side effects such as:
- YellYellow/orange colour urine
- Increased urine
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Riboflavin?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug riboflavin or any other allergies.