What Are The Uses Of Rivaroxaban?
Rivaroxaban is used for:
- Treating blood clots formation (in pulmonary embolus-PE or deep vein thrombosis-DVT).
- Preventing formation of blood clots again.
What Are The Side Effects Of Rivaroxaban?
Common side effects of Rivaroxaban are:
- Minor bleeding like nose bleeding or bleeding from cuts
- Easy bruises
What Are The Contraindications Of Rivaroxaban?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Kidney disease, liver disease,
- Stroke, recent major injury/surgery,
- Bleeding problems like bleeding in the brain, bleeding of the intestines stomach
- Blood disorders (thrombocytopenia, hemophilia, anemia)
- Any eye problem
- Any enzyme problems