What Are The Uses Of Rizatriptan?
Rizatriptan is used to treat symptoms of a migraine such as a headache, pain, nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light/sound.
What Are The Side Effects Of Rizatriptan?
The common side effects of rizatriptan are:
- Tingling / prickling / heat / numbness
- Weakness, tiredness
- High blood pressure
Some severe (but rare) side effects are:
- High blood pressure, fainting
- Fast/irregular heart beat
- Stomach abdominal pain
- Vision changes
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Rizatriptan?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug rizatriptan or any other allergies.
- Heart problems
- Blood circulation problems
- Liver disease
- Post menopausal condition