What Are The Uses Of Rosemary Oil?
Rosemary essential oil is extracted from rosemary herb which is considered as queen of all medicinal herbs because of its medicinal properties. It:
- Boosts immunity, oral health, memory, prostate health
- Acts as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory agent, antidepressant, expectorant
- Promotes digestion by improving quality of gastric juice
- Reduces muscle and joint pain, stress, bad odor, nervous tension and fatigue
- Increases circulation, respiratory activity, gallbladder function
- Cures migraines
- Relieves flu, a cough, cold, and anxiety
- Prevents cancer, sexually transmitted diseases
- Aids liver detoxification
- Reduces acne, aging
- Promotes hair health
What Are The Side Effects Of Rosemary Oil?
Rosemary oil is usually safe, but in some cases of oral intake, it may cause side effects such as:
- Vomiting, kidney irritation
- Increased sun sensitivity, skin redness
- Uterine bleeding
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Rosemary Oil?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug rosemary oil or any other allergies.
- Bleeding disorders
- Seizure disorders