What Are The Uses Of Safed musli?
Safed musli is an Indian herb and because of its medicinal properties is used in traditional medicine like Unani, Ayurveda, and homeopathy. It:
- Treats sexual weakness, impotence, general debility, arthritis, premature ejaculations, diabetes, chronic leucorrhoea
- Reduces throat and mouth infections
- Boosts immunity, overall health
- Increases sperm count, lactation, levels of high-density lipoprotein
- Acts as antioxidant, aphrodisiac agent
- Lowers hepatic lipid profiles
- Controls obesity
What Are The Side Effects Of Safed musli?
Safed musli is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose, it may cause stomach upset. Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Safed musli?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards safed musli or any other allergies.