What Are The Uses Of Saptaparna?
Saptaparna is an herbal plant which is traditionally used in Ayurveda. It is also known as white cheesewood and blackboard tree. It is used as medicine. It:
- Is rich in flavonoids and alkaloids.
- Acts as bactericidal, antipyretic agent
- Treats skin diseases and allergies, threadworms and roundworms, fever, dyspnea (difficulty in breathing), chronic enlargement of spleen, headache, leprosy, tumours, epilepsy, insanity, syphilis (sexually transmitted disease)
- Improves appetite especially in women after delivery, lactation,
- Relieves inflammation and pain in arthritis patients, rheumatic pains, toothache, ulcers, sores, and asthma.
- Purifies blood
- Regulates blood sugar levels
What Are The Side Effects Of Saptaparna?
Some common side effects that may be caused by saptaparna are:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Saptaparna?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards saptaparna or any other allergies.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding