What Are The Uses Of Saunf?
Saunf is a common Indian spice also known as fennel. It is consumed directly (raw). It is also used as medicine as it:
- Acts as diuretic, breath freshener
- Treats renal calculus, worm infestation
- Relieves bowel irritation, intestinal gas, bloating, constipation, cough, and cold, excessive thirst, dry mouth, and heartburn.
- Reduces obesity, painful bleeding in women
- Prevents cancer
- Improves strength and immunity, heart health, digestion
What Are The Side Effects Of Saunf?
What Are The Contraindications Of Saunf?