What Are The Uses Of Sertraline?
It is used in the treatment of:
It works by restoring the level of serotonin (a natural chemical in brain).
What Are The Side Effects Of Sertraline?
Some of the common side-effects are:
- Nausea and abdominal discomfort
- Feeling tired
- Changes in appetite or weight
Consult your doctor if any of the following rare, but severe side effects occurs:
- Sexual dysfunction, impotence
- Fast or uneven heartbeats
- Memory problems
- Muscle cramps, weakness
What Are The Contraindications Of Sertraline?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
- Liver problems
- Closed angle glaucoma