What Are The Uses Of Shilajit?
Shilajit is a sticky substance found in rocks of Himalayas developed from slow decomposition of plants. It is used in Ayurveda as it:
- Improves symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- Improves testosterone levels in males, heart health.
- Treats chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), high altitude sickness, iron deficiency anemia, infertility.
- Reduces aging.
What Are The Side Effects Of Shilajit?
Shilajit is possibly safe, but in some cases like an overdose may cause side effects such as rash, dizziness, increased heart rate.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Shilajit?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the shilajit or any other allergies.
- Sickle cell anemia, hemochromatosis