What Are The Uses Of Sodium selenate?
Sodium selenate is a micronutrient supplement and is important for:
- Activation of several tissue functions
- Improvement of immune system
- Fighting against cancer
- Lowering risk of HIV
- Regularisation of blood sugar levels, thyroid hormone levels
- Reducing the symptoms of cellulitis like painful blisters and fever.
What Are The Side Effects Of Sodium selenate?
Sodium selenate is usually safe, but in some cases of overdose may cause:
- Bad breath, abnormal function of nervous system
- Selenosis, nausea, vomiting
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Sodium selenate?