What Are The Uses Of Soya isoflavones?
Soy isoflavones are the high protein compounds very essential for the body growth and development of the body. They:
- Prevent breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, thyroid cancer, and kidney disease, in diabetes patients, stroke and heart disease in women, endometrial cancer.
- Reduce diabetes, diarrhoea in infants, high cholesterol levels, protein in the urine, symptoms of menopause, high blood pressure, colic, breast pain during the menstrual cycle, migraine, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms, overweight.
- Help to increase bone mineral density.
- Improve lung function, memory, muscle strength.
- Treat Crohn’s disease
- Improve skin colour, texture and elasticity.
What Are The Side Effects Of Soya isoflavones?
Soy isoflavones are usually safe. , but an overdose may cause side effects such as:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Soya isoflavones?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
Hypersensitivity towards soy isoflavones or any other allergies.
- Cystic fibrosis, breast cancer
- Kidney failure, kidney stones
- Milk allergy, hypothyroidism
- Asthma, hay fever.