What Are The Uses Of Suhaga?
Suhaga is also known as borax which is naturally occurring mineral composed of sodium, oxygen, and water. It:
- Acts as an antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal agent.
- Boosts immunity
- Prevents fluoride accumulation, treats dandruff
- Helps in case of red eyes, swollen eyes
- Cures high blood pressure, phlegm
- Treats urinary tract infections, gout, arthritis, osteoporosis, cough, chest congestion
What Are The Side Effects Of Suhaga?
Suhaga is usually safe, but in some case may cause side effects such as:
- Diarrhoea, low libido
- Lethargy, reduction in production of semen
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Suhaga?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards suhaga or any other allergies