What Are The Uses Of Tadalafil?
It is used in the treatment of:
- Erectile Dysfunction (inability to maintain an erection). It works by increasing the blood flow to the penis and thus helps in erection.
- BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia). BPH is enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (high blood pressure in the arteries) and thus helping in improving exercise capacity in male and female.
What Are The Side Effects Of Tadalafil?
Some of the common side-effects include:
Consult your doctor if any of the following severe side effects occurs:
- A painful or prolonged lasting erection
- Abnormal heartbeat;
- Breathing problems
- Sudden decreased vision, sudden decrease or loss of hearing
What Are The Contraindications Of Tadalafil?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Irregular heart beat
- Alcohol Intoxication