What Are The Uses Of Tenatoprazole?
Tenatoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Oesophagitis (inflammation of esophagus)
- Peptic ulcer (break of lining of stomach)
- Acidity, heartburn, intestinal ulcers
What Are The Side Effects Of Tenatoprazole?
Some common side effects that may be caused by the administration of tenatoprazole are:
- Nausea, flatulence
- A headache, constipation or diarrhea
- Abdominal pain
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Tenatoprazole?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug tenatoprazole or any other allergies.
- Low magnesium levels in blood