What Are The Uses Of Terlipressin?
Terlipressin is used for:
- Management of low blood pressure
- Slowing or stopping bleeding
- Septic shock
- Dilated blood vessels in oesophagus or stomach
What Are The Side Effects Of Terlipressin?
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Insufficient oxygen supply to heart
- Breathlessness, loss of rhythm in breath
What Are The Contraindications Of Terlipressin?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Breathing problems
- Heart problems
- Any pre-existing allergies