What Are The Uses Of Tetracycline?
Tetracycline is a broad spectrum antibiotic which is used for the treatment of following conditions:
- Bacterial infections, acne
- Stomach ulcers along with anti-ulcer medications
What Are The Side Effects Of Tetracycline?
Some common side effects that may be caused by the administration of tetracycline are:
- Dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting
- Black tongue, mouth sores
- Loss of appetite, headache
- Rectal discomfort, sore throat
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Tetracycline?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug tetracycline or any other allergies.
- Oesophagus problems, swallowing problems
- Kidney/ liver disease
- While taking live bacterial vaccines