What Are The Uses Of Thiamazole?
Thiamazole (also known as methimazole) is used in the treatment of following conditions:
What Are The Side Effects Of Thiamazole?
Some common side effects of thiamazole are:
- Low white blood cell count
- Skin rash, itching
- Abnormal hair loss, loss of taste
- Decreased platelet count
- Thyroid gland enlargement
- Joint and muscle pain
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Thiamazole?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug thiamazole or any other allergies.
- Leucopoenia, neutropenia
- Anaemia, diabetes
- Liver disease, pregnancy, breastfeeding