What Are The Uses Of Tianeptine?
Tianeptine is an antidepressant used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Major depressive disorder, anxiety
- Asthma, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
What Are The Side Effects Of Tianeptine?
Some common side effects that may occur due to the intake of tianeptine are:
- Dry mouth, constipation
- Liver damage
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Tianeptine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug tianeptine or any other allergies.
- Convulsions, hyperthermia (high body temperature)
- Cardiovascular collapse
- High blood pressure (hypertension)