What Are The Uses Of Tiapride?
Tiapride is a derivative of benzamide is used in the treatment of following conditions:
What Are The Side Effects Of Tiapride?
Some common side effects that may occur due the intake of tiapride are:
- Nasal congestion, insomnia (sleeplessness), convulsions, excessive prolactin levels
- Drowsiness, dizziness
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Tiapride?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the thyme or any other allergies.
- Depression, epilepsy (neurological disorder)
- Parkinson’s disease, cardiovascular disease
- Paralytic ileus (inability of intestine to contract normally)
- Myasthenia gravis (muscle disorder)
- Prostatic hypertrophy (enlargement of prostate gland)