What Are The Uses Of Tocopherol?
Tocopherol is also known as vitamin E, very important for body metabolism. It:
- Maintains cholesterol levels, hormone levels, energy levels in the body.
- Prevents heart diseases, macular degeneration of the eye.
- Improves overall health, immunity, blood circulation.
- Reduces intestinal inflammation along with skin inflammation.
- Treats acne, eczema, scars, and wrinkles, flaky and dry scalp.
- Regulates menstrual cycle.
What Are The Side Effects Of Tocopherol?
Tocopherol is usually safe, but an overdose may cause side effects such as:
- Nausea, fatigue
- Rash, vomiting, blurred vision, diarrhoea
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Tocopherol?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards tocopherol or any other allergies.
- Alcohol abuse
- Any liver disease.